Sydneys Food and Wine Discovery Summer 2019
Brochure Type: Australia and New Zealand DT and SB 2019
Indulge in the intoxicating bouquets of Shiraz, Semillon and Chardonnay, luscious cheese and decadent chocolate on a flavour-filled culinary journey through the scenic Hunter Valley vineyards.
- 3 hot buffet breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 1 dinner
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most regions or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Hand-picked Insider Experiences
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Porterage, local tips and charges
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver, Driver Guide only on Mini-Stays
- All hotel charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
Call (215) 885-1888 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14238063
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 3/31/2019
- 4 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Sydney||Arrive Sydney (3 Nights): On arrival at Sydney Airport you will be transferred to your hotel (flights anytime). Relax or explore this exciting city on your own.|
Hyatt Regency Darling Harbour, City View
|Day 2||Sydney||Harbour Cruise Lunch, City Sights and Dinner at Sydney Tower: Cruise Sydney Harbour aboard the prestigious MV Sydney 2000 and enjoy a fantastic buffet lunch and commentary. After your cruise, prepare for a thorough introduction to Sydney and its neighbours. Tour through the historic Rocks area and take in views of the Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary's Cathedral, Parliament House and the Art Gallery. Stop at Mrs. Macquarie's Chair for magnificent views of the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. Visit The Gap and enjoy stunning views. Stop at the world-famous Bondi Beach, home to Surf Life Saving. Join the coach for your return to Sydney, travelling through Paddington and the exclusive Eastern suburbs and Rushcutters Bay. This evening make your way to Sydney Tower for your dinner reservation at approximately 6:15pm. Enjoy a memorable evening at the Sydney Tower Restaurant, where you will enjoy a delicious buffet dinner while revolving around the magnificent night light views of one of the world's most picturesque cities. At the conclusion of dinner you are free to make own way back to your hotel at leisure. Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner|
|Day 3||Sydney||Hunter Valley Wineries with Lunch: Connect with the history and tradition of wine making in Australia's oldest wine country. Your journey to the fertile Hunter Valley will take you to private vineyards that delight in sharing their award-winning vintages. Visit the award-winning McGuigan Wines, where you will take part in a private group tasting and visit the cellar door. Next stop is the Hunter Valley Resort, where you can walk among the vineyards and learn about the wine making process. Indulge in a delicious lunch made with local produce, while you sample some of the area's best wines. Spend the afternoon in the opulent surrounds of Leogate Estate as you taste their award-winning varietals. A final stop will see you visit the Hunter Valley Chocolate Company to sample their locally-made chocolates and fudge. Buffet Breakfast, Lunch|
|Day 4||DEPART SYDNEY||Depart Sydney: You will be transferred to Sydney Airport to connect with your onward flight (flights anytime).Buffet Breakfast|
- *Air: Please note that airfares are not included in the prices above. Trafalgar guarantees to quote you the lowest possible airfare available to us on the day that you book.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class